Follow GEM's most active groups
To follow and unfollow groups you can also go to Personal Settings > Email Notifications to follow groups of your interest.
25JunGEM Reveal Summer 2013 from Jun 25, 2013 09:00 AM to Jun 26, 2013 01:00 PM — Pavia, Italy,
- GEM's Semi-Annual Meeting with this time... completed global hazards datasets, launch of OpenQuake Engine 1.0, science booths, engagement of the community in GEM’s mission and an interactive discussion on our future direction..
26JunScientific Board Meeting - part 2 (PM) Jun 26, 2013 from 02:00 PM to 06:00 PM — Pavia, Italy,
- Continuation of the meeting of June 24th
27JunGoverning Board Meeting from Jun 27, 2013 09:00 AM to Jun 28, 2013 01:00 PM
08JulPowell Working Group meeting #3 (subduction zones and transforms) from Jul 08, 2013 09:00 AM to Jul 10, 2013 06:00 PM — Ft. Collins, CO, United States,
- Powell Working Group meeting #3 (subduction zones and transforms)
22JulGEM at joint IAHS-IAPSO-IASPEI Scientific Assembly from Jul 22, 2013 09:00 AM to Jul 26, 2013 06:00 PM
- Domenico Giardini, who represents IASPEI on GEM's Governing Board, will talk about GEM in a plenary.
16SepPowell Working Group meeting #4 (intra-cratonic regions and diffuse deformation zones) from Sep 16, 2013 09:00 AM to Sep 18, 2013 06:00 PM — Ft. Collins, CO, United States,
- Powell Working Group meeting #4 (intra-cratonic regions and diffuse deformation zones)
- New Nexus group on Macroseismic Intensity
- A Macroseismic Intensity Working Group has been set up following an Expression of Interest (EOI) released on the GEM website in April 2011. The overwhelming response to this EOI highlighted the need for GEM to address this important component of seismic risk.
- New features in Nexus: discussion walls
- To support easy sharing and discussion within and between groups: check out the new discussion walls.
- Comment on the first set of Glossary definitions
- Take a look at the GEM Glossary and help to improve the definitions