Follow GEM's most active groups
To follow and unfollow groups you can also go to Personal Settings > Email Notifications to follow groups of your interest.
14AprGEM-KOERI Workshop on Earthquake Loss Estimation from Apr 14, 2015 12:00 AM to Apr 17, 2015 11:55 PM — Istanbul,
- The workshop organized in joint collaboration with KOERI aims at facilitating the scientific e technical collaborations with local experts from the region (from the 6 city scenarios cities) adn the use of the OpenQuake- engine to run hazard and risk calculations.
- Call for applications - EEFIT research grants
- The EEFIT Research Grant supports short-term projects that will benefit earthquake (and related hazards) disaster mitigation and post-disaster reconnaissance efforts.
- GEM Nexus restyling
- GEM Nexus has a new look and feel, fitting with new branding; other than that.. nothing changed!
- New Nexus group on Social Vulnerability & Resilience
- A project on Social Vulnerability and Resilience for GEM has recently taken off, in order to support GEM's mission of producing a holistic global earthquake risk model and tools to estimate the impact of earthquakes on economy and society.