Follow GEM's most active groups
To follow and unfollow groups you can also go to Personal Settings > Email Notifications to follow groups of your interest.
24AugGEM Special Session @ 2ECEES from Aug 24, 2014 12:00 AM to Aug 29, 2014 11:55 PM — Istanbul, Turkey,
- 2ECEES is a joint event of European Association of Earthquake Engineering (EAEE) and European Seismological Commission (ESC)
26AugGEM at IDRC Davos 2014 from Aug 26, 2014 12:00 AM to Aug 28, 2014 11:55 PM — Davos, Switzerland,
- The 5th International Disaster and Risk conference IDRC Davos 2014 this year will discuss the Integrative Risk Management from a science and technology point of view, debating how to find solutions to today’s challenges by managing risks, reducing disasters and adapting to climate change. GEM will attend with presentations in two panel sessions.
- Call for applications - EEFIT research grants
- The EEFIT Research Grant supports short-term projects that will benefit earthquake (and related hazards) disaster mitigation and post-disaster reconnaissance efforts.
- GEM Nexus restyling
- GEM Nexus has a new look and feel, fitting with new branding; other than that.. nothing changed!
- New Nexus group on Social Vulnerability & Resilience
- A project on Social Vulnerability and Resilience for GEM has recently taken off, in order to support GEM's mission of producing a holistic global earthquake risk model and tools to estimate the impact of earthquakes on economy and society.