Follow GEM's most active groups
To follow and unfollow groups you can also go to Personal Settings > Email Notifications to follow groups of your interest.
21MayGEM Update Zurich Insurance Group Nat Cat Council May 21, 2013 from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM — Zurich, Switzerland,
- Ross Stein updates Zurich Insurance Group's Natural Catastrophe Advisory Council on GEM progress and accomplishments
24JunScientific Board Meeting Jun 24, 2013 from 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM — Pavia, Italy,
- Full Day Scientific Board Meeting, which will continue on June 26th, after the Semi-Annual Meeting
25JunGEM Reveal Summer 2013 from Jun 25, 2013 09:00 AM to Jun 26, 2013 01:00 PM — Pavia, Italy,
- GEM's Semi-Annual Meeting with this time... completed global hazards datasets, launch of OpenQuake Engine 1.0, science booths, engagement of the community in GEM’s mission and an interactive discussion on our future direction..
26JunScientific Board Meeting - part 2 (PM) Jun 26, 2013 from 02:00 PM to 06:00 PM — Pavia, Italy,
- Continuation of the meeting of June 24th
27JunGoverning Board Meeting from Jun 27, 2013 09:00 AM to Jun 28, 2013 01:00 PM
08JulPowell Working Group meeting #3 (subduction zones and transforms) from Jul 08, 2013 09:00 AM to Jul 10, 2013 06:00 PM — Ft. Collins, CO, United States,
- Powell Working Group meeting #3 (subduction zones and transforms)
- GEM Nexus restyling
- GEM Nexus has a new look and feel, fitting with new branding; other than that.. nothing changed!
- New Nexus group on Social Vulnerability & Resilience
- A project on Social Vulnerability and Resilience for GEM has recently taken off, in order to support GEM's mission of producing a holistic global earthquake risk model and tools to estimate the impact of earthquakes on economy and society.
- Survey/Encuesta Talleres America del Sur
- Breve encuesta para los participantes de los tallereres en Venezuela y Santiago de Chile / Short survey for the participants in the Venezuela and Santiago de Chile workshops...