Follow GEM's most active groups
To follow and unfollow groups you can also go to Personal Settings > Email Notifications to follow groups of your interest.
21JulGEM Special Session @10NCEE from Jul 21, 2014 12:00 AM to Jul 25, 2014 11:55 PM — Anchorage, Alaska,
- Engaging the engineering sector in seismic risk assessment and prevention is fundamental to building safer and stronger environments worldwide. #10NCEE
23JulLACSC : Latin American and Caribbean Congress of Seismology from Jul 23, 2014 12:00 AM to Jul 25, 2014 11:55 PM — Hotel Tequendama, Crowne Plaza, Bogotà, Colombia,
- @LACSC conference GEM will be presenting the recent results of SARA project, with a specific focus on the hazard component, and their contribution to the seimic risk assessment of the area.
28JulTopic 1 - SARA hazard component workshop from Jul 28, 2014 12:00 AM to Aug 01, 2014 11:55 PM — SCG, Sede Central, Diagonal 53, N.34/35 Bogot°, Colombia,
24AugGEM Special Session @ 2ECEES from Aug 24, 2014 12:00 AM to Aug 29, 2014 11:55 PM — Istanbul, Turkey,
- 2ECEES is a joint event of European Association of Earthquake Engineering (EAEE) and European Seismological Commission (ESC)
- Call for applications - EEFIT research grants
- The EEFIT Research Grant supports short-term projects that will benefit earthquake (and related hazards) disaster mitigation and post-disaster reconnaissance efforts.
- GEM Nexus restyling
- GEM Nexus has a new look and feel, fitting with new branding; other than that.. nothing changed!
- New Nexus group on Social Vulnerability & Resilience
- A project on Social Vulnerability and Resilience for GEM has recently taken off, in order to support GEM's mission of producing a holistic global earthquake risk model and tools to estimate the impact of earthquakes on economy and society.