Follow GEM's most active groups
To follow and unfollow groups you can also go to Personal Settings > Email Notifications to follow groups of your interest.
13MarGEM-OYO-NIED-IRIDeS Symposium Sendai, Japan Mar 13, 2015 from 12:00 AM to 05:30 PM — Sendai, Japan,
- Join a unique symposium on earthquake risk and risk assessment, in the run up to the 3rd UN World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction “Powering Asian organisations with GEM’s OpenQuake tools - assessing earthquake risk collaboratively“.
14MarGEM @ WCDRR Sendai, Japan from Mar 14, 2015 12:00 AM to Mar 18, 2015 08:00 PM — Sendai, Japan,
- Through participation in session, a booth at the public forum and face-2-face meetings, GEM will have an active presence in Sendai.
- Call for applications - EEFIT research grants
- The EEFIT Research Grant supports short-term projects that will benefit earthquake (and related hazards) disaster mitigation and post-disaster reconnaissance efforts.
- GEM Nexus restyling
- GEM Nexus has a new look and feel, fitting with new branding; other than that.. nothing changed!
- New Nexus group on Social Vulnerability & Resilience
- A project on Social Vulnerability and Resilience for GEM has recently taken off, in order to support GEM's mission of producing a holistic global earthquake risk model and tools to estimate the impact of earthquakes on economy and society.